Fall International Colloquium on
Current Economic and Social Topics (CEST’2018)
Thursday, October 11, 2018
9:30AM to 12:00PM
One Pace Plaza
Room Y22, Third Floor
Ten to 12 distinguished members from the international academic community will discuss current economic and social problems such as:
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Financial and Capital Markets
- Globalization, Integration and Convergence
- Labor Markets and Diversities
- Pension Systems and Pension Schemes Reforming
- Socio-Economic Growth
Open to faculty members only. Seating is limited.
Please RSVP to Anna Shostya, email@example.com.
The Economics Department proudly hosts this event.
Sponsored by the Current Economic and Social Topics International Research Association (CESTira) and organized by the University of Lodz and the Polish National Science Center.