English for the Financial Services Industry
The English for Professionals Program is pleased to announce a new course for professionals working in the financial services industry. The course focuses on the language and communication skills needed by professionals working in the banking and finance industry. It is customized to meet your needs and will provide you with the key skills and terminology you need to operate efficiently in the competitive international financial environment.
Trainees will also complete written assignments, such as briefs, memoranda, legal petitions, and client letters.
We offer this course at our New York City, Midtown, and Westchester locations. The English for the Financial Services Industry class will consist of seven meetings on Thursdays from 6:30pm – 8:30pm.
You Will Learn To
- Expand your vocabulary with key financial English terminology
- Gain confidence when discussing financial documents and data
- Increase your verbal fluency for conference calls, daily business activities, meetings, negotiating, and business socializing
- Increase your confidence to produce clear, accurate, and concise email, proposals, and status reports in English
- Develop skills to make effective presentations on financial issues at meetings and conferences
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and managers
2018 Summer Course Schedule
Pace University Midtown
551 Fifth Avenue at 45th Street
New York, NY
May 17 - June 28, 2018
6:30pm - 8:30pm
Class Status: OPEN
Please email Brian Hickey or call at (212) 346-1298.