Programs for Au Pairs
CORONAVIRUS/ COVID-19 UPDATE:
The U.S. Department of State has stated it will temporarily permit au pairs to enroll in online versions of existing classes if there are no other options available to them in their community. See below for online options for which you can get your credits.
If you are an au pair on J1 visa, we can help you get the education credits you need. We offer a wide range of interesting courses, many different times for you to take classes, and special pricing just for you! Courses are in both our New York City and White Plains locations.
Benefits of getting your au pair education credits at Pace University:
- Two convenient locations
- Multiple options for getting the credits you need (weekday morning, weekday evening, weekend)
- Discounted prices for au pairs on regular courses
- Interesting and helpful courses that you can use when you go back home
- Full use of university facilities and benefits, including:
- Gym (NYC and Pleasantville)
- Olympic-sized swimming pool (Pleasantville)
- Library (NYC and Pleasantville)
- Free parking (White Plains and Pleasantville)
- Discounts at local eateries (all campuses) and Schimel Theater (NYC) with Pace ID card
- Access to intramural sports (Pleasantville)
** Courses temporarily permissible for education credits ** Get the education credits you need while in-person courses are temporarily suspended and being held online due to COVID-19. Several course option for 4, 6, 10, 18, 20, 28 and 36 hours.
Get the education credits you need. Weekday morning classes, weekend intensive courses and 7-week Saturday courses with fun, helpful topics. Specially priced to fit your budget.
There are lots of options to get your education credits for your J1 visa. Weekday mornings, Fridays, weekend intensives, and evenings. Whatever your schedule or interest, we have a class for you. Special pricing for au pairs.