163 William St., 21st Floor
New York , NY 10038
Telephone: (212) 346-1562
The English Language Institute is located at Pace University’s Lower-Manhattan campus at 163 William Street, 21st Floor. The building entrance is located on William Street between Ann and Beekman. All visitors must bring a government issued Photo ID to enter the Pace campuses. Please click here for map.
Monday: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Friday: 9:00 am - 5:00pm
Visiting the ELI Office by Subway
Not all trains run at all times and subway schedules are subject to change. For current schedules, weekly service advisories, and maps contact the Metropolitan Transportation Authority (MTA) at (718) 330-1234 or visit the subway section of the MTA Web site.
- 2 and 3: Take 2 or 3 trains to either Park Place (then walk east across City Hall Park to the campus) or to Fulton St. Station.
- A and C: Take the A or C trains to Fulton St. Station. Exit at Fulton and William St.
- 4, 5, and 6: Take the 4, 5, or 6 trains to the Brooklyn Bridge/City Hall Station (last stop on the 6). Take exit marked City Hall.
- J and Z: Take the J or Z trains to Fulton St. Station. Exit at Fulton and William St.
- R: Take the R Local to City Hall Station, then walk east across City Hall Park to campus.
You can find subway directions to Pace University from your current location by using Citymapper at https://citymapper.com/go/b1k1jv
Director of English for Professionals & International Partnerships
Director of Academics & Recruitment
Assistant Director of Admissions & Student Life
Associate Director of Academics
English Language Institute - Hindi Speaker
English Language Institute - Chinese and Korean Speaker
English Language Institute - Spanish Speaker