Faculty Hour Fall 2018
Protect Pace's Data
Moderator: Christopher J. Bohlk - Information Security Officer
Understand the current cybersecurity threats and learn about your responsibilities and how to protect Pace’s data. Apply this same knowledge to help protect your personal data.
Platform: This session will be facilitated via webinar through Blackboard Collaborate**
Forum on Urban Teaching
Moderator: Peter McDermott, Ph.D. - Professor of Education and Chairperson
The theme will be opportunities and challenges of teaching in today’s urban schools.
- Christopher Riddick, NYC Teaching Fellow/Pace graduate – teaching in Upper West Side
- Shelly-Ann Richmond, NYC Teaching Fellow/Pace graduate, Director NYC Liberty Partnership at Pace University
- Michael Sowiski, Vice-principal, Pace High School
- Eric Glatz, Principal, Pace High School
- Gerald Ardito, Assistant Professor, Pace University and recipient of professional education grant for White Plains School District
Time: 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Location: New York City Civic Tower Room West 210