Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) is responsible for:
- Maintenance, integrity and confidentiality of all employee database records and files
- Processing all changes to employee records, which impact upon payroll systems
- Monitoring transaction requests for consistency with University policies and practices as well as employment related legislation
- Processes all verification requests for active and separated employees
- Compliance with all external and legal reporting requirements
- Facilitation of all internal and management reporting needs
- Supporting the development of all human resources technology requirements
The Human Resources department maintains a confidential personnel file for each employee. It is your responsibility to notify Human Resources immediately via the Pace Portal’s Personal Information link (Staff or Faculty tab) when any change occurs in your personal status, such as change of name, address, telephone number, marital status, or emergency contact. Forms for indicating these changes can also be obtained from the Human Resources Offices in Valhalla or New York, or download the form (PDF) and send it to the HRIS Department, 100 Summit Lake Drive, 3rd Floor. Some of the aforementioned changes may also affect your benefits. Please call the Benefits Office to identify how these changes will affect you.
The employee file and its contents are the property of Pace University. Pace University is not obligated to provide copies of the files to the employee. Information on work record or employment history will be provided to supervisors on a need-to-know basis. Pace University is required to provide job-related information upon receipt of a subpoena, warrant, or court order.
Active employees who wish to review their own file can contact their campus Human Resources office to schedule an appointment with a Human Resources Representative. Once you have separated from the University, you will not be permitted to review your file.
HRIS owned pages
- Separation System
- Supervisor Information Management System
- Graduate Assistant Contract System
- PMDP & Goal Setting System
- People Admin
- Org Chart Plus
- Assurance Letters
Phone: (212) 618-6464
Senior HRIS Analyst
Phone: (914) 923-2644
Fax: (914) 989-8518
Phone: (914) 923-2709
Senior HR Programmer/Analyst
Phone: (914) 923-2375
Phone: (914) 923-2769
Human Resources Information Systems Office Contact
Pace University (Human Resources Information Systems)
100 Summit Lake Drive, 3rd Fl.
Valhalla, NY 10595
Phone: (914) 923-2715