Submitting an Order
Document Services is pleased to receive your request via email, interoffice mail, or in person. Please include processing time into your event schedule. Please keep in mind that quantity, special layout and finishing factors impact processing turnaround time. Wide format requests (prints above 12"x 18") will be processed within 5 business days.
Please use the forms below to submit your order.
All departmental orders must include an Index (budget) Code for processing.
Supply Order form
Copy/printing paper. Supply orders will be processed within 1-2 business days.
Stationery Order form
Customized letterhead, shipping and ID labels, envelopes, and note pads. Stationery orders will be processed within 10 business days.
Business Card order form
Faculty, staff and student Business Cards. Business Card orders will be processed within 10 business days.
Printing/Duplicating order form (DOC)
Print projects should be accompanied by a completed Printing Order Form.
- Save Printing Order Form file to your local drive (you can save a completed form on your desktop for future use)
- Attach completed Printing form to your email.
- Attach your file that you would like reproduced to your email.
- Email all attachments to your preferred office.
Document Services Main office, Pleasantville: email@example.com
White Plains local office: firstname.lastname@example.org
New York local office: email@example.com
Guide for sending an electronic file via email or CD
- File format: PDF files are recommended (see link below for Free PDF creation software). A PDF proof will be made of your file and emailed back to you for review if you do not submit a PDF file.
- File size: The maximum acceptable combined file size for all uploads via email is 30MB (megabytes).
- Files larger than 30MB: Files that cannot be uploaded as an email attachment must be submitted via Pace University Web File Storage system (outside file sharing accounts will not be accepted. i.e. Dropbox, Google Docs, etc.). All faculty, staff, and students can access Web File Storage using Pace Portal credentials. Web File Storage user guide (PDF).
- Resolution: All file formats must have a minimum of 350 dpi (dot per inch) resolution.
- The images designed for the web are done at a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 350 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
- Bleed: Bleed is the portion of the product that will be trimmed off when it is cut to the final size.
- The purpose of a bleed is to continue a color, image, or design to the edge of the product. Due to the possibility of shifting in the trimming process, a bleed is required to ensure that a white line does not show on the edges of your product.
- Please build your print-ready digital files by adding the appropriate bleed to your file.
- Add at least 0.125" (1/8") bleed to each dimension.
- Crop marks: Please build your press-ready digital files by adding crop marks.
- Lines indicating where the paper should be cut to produce the correct size.
Free PDF creation software
CutePDF Writer (Freeware) Convert to professional quality PDF files from almost any printable document. FREE for personal, commercial, gov or edu use! No watermarks! No popup Web ads! Now supports 64-bit Windows.
When planning large or complex projects, call the Pleasantville office ext. 3982 to develop a production schedule or your local Document Services office.