main navigation
my pace
Finance and Administration

Special Payments Request Form And Independent Contractor Payment Form

The Special Payment Request Form (SPRF) and Independent Contractor Payment Form (ICPF) are paperless online forms submitted through E-Procurement for processing. The SPRF form is only to be used for those items listed below and only in the event a purchase order is not accepted or has been encumbered. This form is not to be used to circumvent the purchasing policies. The form should be used for the following items:

  • Annuities/Royalties
  • Benefits (Employee/Death)
  • Petty Cash Book Allowance
  • Membership/Subscriptions
  • Entrance Fees
  • Program Refunds/Expenses
  • Insurance Expenses
  • Temporary Employee Agencies
  • Postage/Mail Expenses
  • Taxes, Licenses and Permits
  • Payroll Department Use
  • Legal Expenses
  • Rent/Utilities/Leases
  • College Fairs/Recruitment Expenses
  • Library Expenses
  • Charitable Donations

All other items should be encumbered through purchase orders.

The ICPF form is to be used to pay independent contractors who are receiving low risk payments. All independent contractors (consultants, speaker artists, etc.) and contracts must be entered into the Contract Management System (Contract Director).

All online forms must be submitted with documentation (invoice, contract or etc.)