Business Card Program
The Bank of America MasterCard program is a one card solution which will enhance convenience by eliminating the need to carry two separate cards. In addition, the new program will offer a paperless reconciliation process utilizing the new online Travel & Expense reimbursement system, Chrome River, which has been recently introduced to the University community. The new reconciliation process provides the ability to attach and store receipts electronically.
How to Apply
- After reviewing the Business Card Program Policy and Procedure Manuel, please sign and forward the New Card Agreement Form to your Manager and Business Rep. Send the completed form to the Purchasing department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org Please note cards will not be issued for agreement forms without all required signatures.
- Take the online training and quiz.
- The Business Card Office will contact you once the above steps have been complete and your card will be released to you.
Amazon Business Account
Amazon Business Account is a centralized account created by Pace University that will streamline the way you do business with Amazon using your Pace University purchasing card.
- Online Training & Quiz
- Reconciliation Process (PDF)
- Business Card Holder Agreement Form (PDF)
- Corporate Card Program Policy & Procedure Manual (PDF)
- The Travel Policy & Procedure (PDF)
If you have any questions, please contact the Purchasing department at Ext. 22642 or email them at email@example.com.