Financial Information Systems
The primary mission of the unit is to maintain all systems utilized within the areas of Finance & Planning with a concentration on the following:
- Train employees from all University functions to properly utilize the Financial Information system, Physical Plant system, Purchasing system and other cross- functional systems
- Continue to automate functions by research, testing, implementing, and supporting the decentralization of current central processes.
- Serve as liaison, team member and/or facilitator in all current and future projects related to technological improvements in the area of Finance and Planning.
Kronos is a web based time & attendance application used by non-instructional staff and students to capture leave time (i.e. sick days, vacation, leaves of absence, etc.) and to more efficiently enter time worked for the processing of semi-monthly payrolls. Users have the ability to review, change, or approve employees’ time, as well as use the system to set schedules and generate reports.
E-Procurement market place (SciQuest) is a web based application that allows users to purchase products/services from vendors. E-procurement provides faster handling of purchase orders with quick, simple access to contract or negotiated pricing through on-line catalogs that eliminates paper as well as the need to copy and file requisitions.
Special Payment Request and Independent Contractor Request Training Guides
E-Procurement Phoenix Training Guides
- New - E-Procurement Profile Setup
- New - E-Procurement - Copying Cart
- New - E-Procurement - Email Preferences
- New - E-Procurement - Creating a Hosted Catalog Purchase Order
- New - E-Procurement - Creating a Non-Catalog Purchase Order
- New - E-Procurement - Creating a Punch-Out Purchase Order
New Change Order Process Guides
- New - Quantity or Price Increase/Decrease
- New - Add a Line Item
- New - Remove a Line Item
- New - Cancel a Purchase Order
Total Supplier Manager(TSM)
- New - Vendor Search
- New - Vendor Invite
Three way match
Banner finance is web based financial management system used to record and report financial transactions based on financial activity at the University. It is used by budget representatives and budget managers to obtain and gather information related to budgets, revenues and expenditures. Banner finance comes in two different flavors: Finance Self Service Banner (FSS) and Internet Native Banner (INB). Both options are accessible through the MyPace portal.
Business Card Program
The new Business Card Program includes a purchasing card, corporate travel card, fleet card and ghost card. The purchasing card is for everyday business expenses, the corporate travel card is for travel and entertainment expenses. The transportation department will utilize the fleet card for fuel and the ghost card is a card used for individual vendors.
The New Business Card program follows many of the same policies (retention of receipts, tax exempt purchases, etc.). Training on the new system is required for all card holders, as well as each card holder will be required to fill out a New Card Agreement.
As part of the Accounts Payable initiative to go green, we’re very excited to introduce the new Pace University Travel and Expense reimbursement system, Chrome River!
Chrome River brings simplicity and ease to the expense reimbursement process and will replace the current paper-based/Excel T&E process.
- Receipts will be scanned or take a picture with your mobile phone, submitted, and approved electronically
- Secure online paperless environment
- Approve T&E’s from anywhere using your laptop, tablet, or mobile phone
- Monitor every step of the reimbursement process from your computer
What does this mean?
Paper T&E forms are no longer accepted for reimbursements.
Faculty and staff who currently complete T&E forms should only use the new electronic travel and expense reimbursement system - Chrome River.
|Please review our Policies and Procedures for additional information.|
|Please review our Forms for additional information.|
The Financial Information Systems Department is located in West Hall on the Briarcliff Campus.
Primary email: email@example.com Primary extention: 22899
|Nicole Thompson -Williams||AVP Financial Operations||Ext: 22752||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Shuana Thompson||Director||Ext: 22751||Email: email@example.com|
|David Taylor||Info Systems Manager (Fin)||Ext: 22684||
|Anu George||Programmer Analyst||Ext: 22207||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|