Financial Aid Resources
Pace University's Financial Aid Office has created a series of short video tutorials to assist students and families complete the important steps required in securing their financial aid. You may also visit and subscribe to our YouTube channel to view these videos as well as a collection of other videos from a variety of sources to help you with the financial aid process.
Third Party Scholarship Resources
Don't end your financial aid search here! Visit our Third Party Scholarship Resources page for more information about third party scholarship opportunities available, search websites, and more.
Federal Financial Aid Websites & Services
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) - Complete the most important Financial Aid form here.
- Federal Student Aid - Learn about Federal Student Aid programs.
- StudentAid.gov - Take the next steps towards obtaining Federal Student Aid such as signing the Master Promissory Note or completing Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling.
- Selective Service Member Information
- NSLDS - Manage your Federal Direct Loans to-date, obtain your loan servicer information.
State Financial Aid Website & Services
- New York State Higher Education Services Corporation (HESC) - Find financial aid offered from New York State.
- New York State Financial Aid Administrators Association (NYSSFAAA)
General Financial Aid Websites
- The College Board - Get helpful tips about paying for college and Financial Aid
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)