United Parcel Service (UPS)
Please Note: UPS Does Not Deliver to Post Office Boxes
UPS CampusShip: This is preferred domestic shipping method currently in use by Pace University. With this service, all UPS express shipping can be done at the office of the shipper. For additional information on UPS CampusShip or to set up an account, please contact your campus Mail Services Supervisor.
UPS Ground Service: This is the basic UPS service. Transit times are three to five days nationwide. If the address is within 100 miles of the New York Metropolitan area, transit time can be 24 hours. UPS ground service generally deals with boxes. The processing of this service must be done by your campus Mail Services department. This is a traceable service.
UPS Express Service
- UPS 2nd Day Air: This is a traceable two day air service.
- UPS Next Day Air: This is a traceable next day service.
- Delivery Confirmation Request: If you need a written confirmation that your package arrived this would be the service to request.
All UPS packages are automatically insured up to $100 at no charge. Should you need more than $100 insurance on a package, please tape a note on the box requesting the amount of insurance required. Mail Services will need to make a special entry at their location.
Tracing a UPS Package
Should you need to trace a UPS package, you must provide the following information to Mail Services:
- Addressee's name and/or company name.
- Addressee's zip code number.
- Date Mail Services picked up package from your office.
Placing a Claim for a Lost/Stolen/Damaged UPS Package
Should you need to place a claim against UPS, you must have the following information:
- Proof of Delivery: UPS must provide a written proof of delivery. It takes about five days for a proof of delivery to be mailed to you from UPS.
- Invoice: You need to have an original invoice in order to successfully process a claim.