Campus Preparedness and Emergency Planning
In an effort to keep our students, staff, and faculty safe and informed, Pace University has created this site to help you prepare for or deal with a variety of emergency situations. Please read through these pages so that you will know the proper protocol to follow in the unlikely event that there is a campus, city, or national emergency.
Dial 777 from any pace phone in the event of an emergency or press the security button on your pace phone.
Security Telephone Numbers
- New York City: B-Level, East Wing (Schimmel Entrance) (212) 346-1800
- Pleasantville: Goldstein Academic Center Lobby (914) 773-3400
- Briarcliff: Dow Hall Lobby (914) 923-2700
- Graduate Center-White Plains: Lobby (914) 422-4166
- School of Law-White Plains: Preston Hall Lobby (914) 422-4300
Pace University is required by federal law to publish an annual security report containing information with respect to campus security policies and statistics on the incidence of certain crimes on and around our campuses. This information is available on the Safety & Security Department Web site.