Dear Class of 2023,
Welcome to Pace University! As you embark on your college experience, you will encounter twists and turns that will make the journey memorable. The honors college is here not just as a community, but as a family to accompany you on the journey. After all, four years will fly by quickly. We have assembled these resources and links for you to ease your transition into college. We have many fun events planned for the upcoming year, so check below to see some flyers!
- Orientation - Get all your orientation needs answered with the above link.
- Housing - Your one stop for all your housing inquiries.
- Pace Email - Say hello to your school email! This email will keep you in touch with school related news and announcements from the honors college.
- MyPacePortal - Your one stop shop to register for classes, look at grades, and pay your bills, among various other things. You log onto here using your Pace Portal ID and password.
- Academic Calendar - Look at the 2019-2020 calendar to know when holidays are and when you have days off. This will come in handy to mark down in your planners.
- Class Schedule - See what classes are being offered and who's teaching them.
- Blackboard - Blackboard is the heart and soul of your classes. You'll log onto it frequently to access assigned readings and participate in online discussions.
- Mentoring (DOCX) - All incoming freshmen are assigned an upperclassmen student as their mentor. Learn more about our mentorship program by clicking the link above.