main navigation
my pace
Pforzheimer Honors College

Honors Independent Research Abstracts

Honors College students on the Pleasantville Campus, who are juniors or seniors, and have a minimum QPA of 3.3 may choose to embark on an Honors Independent Research Course. With the approval of the appropriate professor, the department chairperson, and the Director of Honors, a student doing research meets regularly with a faculty member who guides their research and reviews their progress. To receive Honors credit (3 credits), a student must present the results of their study at the Honors Independent Research Conference held each spring. In addition, the student's paper may be published in Transactions with the Dyson Society of Fellows papers. If interested, please stop by the Pleasantville Honors Office to pick up the necessary blue forms to begin research. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!