main navigation
my pace
Residential Life and Housing, NYC

Medical Accommodations

Students in need of medical accommodations must apply for such accommodations separately (in addition to submitting a housing application). The medical accommodations application process begins with submitting a request to the Office of Disability Services located within the Counseling Center located at 163 William Street, 8th Floor. Information regarding the Room Reservation process for students with an approved medical accommodation can be found on the Residential Life website.