This list is not meant to be all inclusive and other items not specifically mentioned here, may be deemed inappropriate for the residence halls by the Office of Residential Life & Housing at a future time.
Appliances and Cooking
- Freezers (stand alone)
- George Foreman Grills
- Hot plates
- Indoor grills
- Microwaves (stand alone)
- Refrigerators (larger than 2.7 cubic feet)*
- Rice cookers
- Toaster or Toaster ovens
- Candles, incense, and other open flames.
- Liquor bottles (Full AND Empty alike)
- Live holiday decorations such as trees, boughs, and wreaths
- Locks on closets, desk, dressers or additional locks on room, suite or Townhouse doors.
- Signs advertising any product or company without proof of ownership
- Signs (wooden or metal) bigger than 2 ft. by 2 ft.
- Beds and couches not provided by the University
- Halogen lamps
- Any multi head lamps or lamps that have a plastic sleeve or plastic cover
- Water beds
Drugs, Alcohol and Weapons
- Box Wine
- Combustible fluids
- Explosives (including but not limited to fireworks, flares and similar items)
- Guns (including but not limited to paint guns, BB or pellet guns, stun guns and air guns)
- Illegal drugs
- Kegs, beer balls or other similar items
- Knives or Swords (with the exception of kitchen or steak knives)
- Pets (Other than Fish)
- Weapons of any kind
* Microfridge units ONLY may be as large as 4.0 cubic feet.