Summer Storage: EZ College Storage
Pace University does not provide summer storage for our students. However, we understand that some students may need to store their items in the local area during the summer break. We have partnered with EZ College Storage in Tarrytown, NY to offer Pace University students storage services.
Things to Keep in Mind
EZ College Storage (Home & Office Express) does not carry insurance during the transport and storage. Student must take the necessary steps to insure their property either by their parents homeowners insurance or agree to be self insured. Students agree and understand that the limitation of value, (liability of damage or missing items) is twenty five ($25.00) dollars per bin. Items transported and stored that are not boxed will have a limitation of value for ten ($10.00) dollars per item.
- Guns, weapons, explosives, fireworks and anything else that may explode.
- Flammable items, such as gas, oil, kerosene, paint and lighter fluid.
- Hazardous items, toxic materials, items that can produce odor, gas or oozing of any kind.
- Illegal items, such as drugs, drug paraphernalia, stolen property, and anything else that you can get arrested for possessing.
- Items with loud or disruptive noises.
- Anything that is or was alive
- Food (perishable and nonperishable items) such as fruit, meats, cheeses, animals, insects, fungal or bacterial cultures, etc.
- Items that may increase in size, burst, leak, or escape from a bin and cause damage to surroundings, yours or other people’s belongings, employees or their belongings and our storage facility.