As a new employee, you probably have a lot of questions about your benefits.
The New Employee Orientation Program has been designed to provide an overview of the benefit options available to full-time employees of Pace University. This information is intended to highlight the primary features of the each of the plans.
The Reference Materials section provides more detailed material, including medical/vision and dental plan summaries and per paycheck premiums, links to the enrollment forms, and other benefits-related information, which is available on the Human Resources web page. Please review (and/or print) the Reference Materials prior to beginning the New Employee Orientation Program.
If you have questions about the contents of the program or need further information, please contact the University Benefits office at (914) 923-2828 (extension 22828) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before you access this program, a couple of reminders
- This is a narrated online tutorial, therefore make sure your speakers are turned on and your volume is adjusted accordingly.
- To begin, click here to access the "New Employee Benefits Orientation" online tutorial.
- Enrollment Forms - fax completed forms to (914) 989-8506 or Scan/Email to email@example.com
- Glossary of Terms (PDF)
Medical Plans – January 1, 2022 – December 31, 2022
- Network Core Plan
- Choice Plan
- Consumer Core HDHP/HSA Plan
- Aetna Vision Preferred Plan
- Per Paycheck Premiums (PDF)
- Side-by-Side Comparison (PDF)
- Prescription Coverage
- Dependent Tax Affidavit (PDF)
- Preventive Care Incentive Program
Dental Plans - January 1, 2022– December 31, 2022
Medicare Part D
403(b) Retirement Plan
- The Pace University 403(b) Defined Contribution Retirement Plan at a Glance
- Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA) Notice (PDF)
- BlackRock LifePath Target Date Fund (PDF)
- Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance Per Paycheck Premiums
- Dependent Life Insurance
- CIGNA Secure Travel