Full Time Faculty & Staff
Pace University provides you with a very competitive benefit program. The University is committed to providing a variety of programs and services to include your spouse or domestic partner and dependents.
Your benefits at Pace University are designed to provide:
- Medical and dental insurance for preventive care or diagnostic and surgical procedures
- Income protection in the event you are not actively at work, due to illness
- Programs and services that assist you in balancing your work and personal life
- The opportunity to build financial security for retirement
- Educational opportunities for you and your family to pursue a degree at Pace or another higher education institution.
Some benefits are fully paid by the University, some are partially subsidized, while some are paid only by the employee.
Health Coverage – (Click here for basic information on understanding healthcare coverage.)
- Medical Plans
- Prescription Coverage (included with medical plan coverage)
- Vision Plan
- Medical Plan Waiver
- Dental Plans
- Short Term Disability Salary and Benefit Continuation
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- New York State Paid Family Leave
- Worker’s Compensation
- Long Term Care
- Life Insurance
- Death Benefit
- On campus Tuition Remission
- Off Campus Tuition Remission
- Off Campus Dependent Tuition Reimbursement
- Graduate Level Courses/Taxable Tuition
- Tuition Exchange, Inc.
- New York 529 College Savings Program
- Council of Independent Colleges