Summary Annual Reports
Below are the Summary Annual Reports for Pace University's Health and Welfare and 403b Retirement Plan for the period January 1, 2011 to December 31, 2011. The 2012 Summary Annual Reports will be posted by December 2013.
Click on the plan name to link to a PDF of the summary annual report.
- Summary Annual Report Pace University Medical - CIGNA Plans (PDF) (includes health, dental, vision, HMO and prepaid dental claims)
- Summary Annual Report Pace University Group Life Accidental Death & Dismemberment (PDF)
- Summary Annual Report Pace University Flexible Spending (PDF)
- Pace University Group Long Term Disability (PDF)
- Pace University Defined Contribution Retirement Plan (PDF)
Your Rights to Additional Information
You have the right to receive a copy of the full annual report, or any part thereof, on request. The items listed below are included in that report:
- information on payments to service providers; and
- insurance information, including sales commissions paid by insurance carriers.
To obtain a copy of the full annual report, or any part thereof, write or call the Pace University Benefits Office at 235 Elm Road, Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510, or by phone (914) 923-2828. The charge to cover copying costs will be $5 for the full annual report or 25 cents per page for any part thereof.
You also have the legally protected right under ERISA to examine the annual report in the offices of the Employer at the address for the Plan Administrator, above, and at the U.S. Department of Labor in Washington, D.C., or to obtain a copy from the U.S. Department of Labor upon payment of copying costs. Requests to the Department of Labor should be addressed to: Public Disclosure Room, Room N-1513, Employee Benefits Security Administration, U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20210.