At Pace University, we value each and every staff member. We realize that our success is the result of people taking action and that our true power is in the continuous flow of initiative, skill, and insight from our employees.
The Employee Recognition program provides an opportunity to formally recognize your many accomplishments. Whether reaching a milestone in Years of Service, being nominated for a Special Award, or receiving recognition for simple achievements in your every day role through the YES Program, your contribution to Pace is important and it is noticed.
2017 Employee Recognition Ceremonies
Dear Valued Colleagues,
The Nominations Database is open! Now is the time to recognize the hard work and accomplishments of our talented staff and faculty members.
Please join us in nominating individuals and/or teams for outstanding contributions to the University in the following categories:
- Diversity Award Individual and/or Team – Faculty, Adjunct, Staff Member(s)
- STAR Award Individual and/or Team – Faculty, Adjunct or Staff Member(s)
- President’s Extra Mile for Customer Service Award Individual – Faculty, Adjunct or Staff Member
- University’s Faculty Awards for Distinguished Service Individual and/or Team – Faculty/Adjunct Member(s) Only
- President’s Award for Staff Excellence in Leadership Individual and/or Team - Staff Only
- Outstanding Staff Contribution Award Individual and/or Team - Staff Only
- Student Advisor Award Individual – Faculty, Adjunct or Staff Member
Click here for additional information and criteria for each category. All above listed Special Awards have prizes.
Nominations: Your involvement in the nomination process is essential in making the special award program meaningful and successful. You can become involved in the following ways:
- Nomination Committee Members Needed: Join the nomination committee responsible for selecting awardees. Representation by faculty, staff and students creates a diverse committee! If you are interested in participating on the committee, please contact Rosemary Mulry (email@example.com).
- Nominate an individual or team. Simply click here, complete the nomination form and submit it by Sunday, October 1, 2017.
Service Awards: As in past years, we will be providing a choice of fantastic gifts, for all honorees at each service level, which will continue to include the traditional pins and “Hitchcock” chair. The University’s recognition vendor is Tiffany & Co. If you are an honoree in 2017, you will receive a personalized email from Tiffany & Co with information on how to select and order a gift at your specific service level.
I hope you will nominate both individuals and teams recognizing their accomplishments, win some prizes, and attend the recognition events. It is a wonderful opportunity to come together and show our support and appreciation for the many great successes of our faculty and staff. I look forward to seeing you at your campus event.
Associate Vice President, Human Resources