2019 Employee Recognition Special Awards
President’s Award for Outstanding Contribution
Individual and/or Team - FT & PT Faculty/Staff
- Develop an initiative, program and/or service that leads to increased enrollment, student success, retention and/or persistence to graduation.
- Demonstrate an extraordinary initiative in strengthening the student academic experience.
- Model high standards of ethics in advising, mentoring and interacting with students.
- Consistently promote a campus environment that is inclusive, welcoming, supportive and nurturing of cultural, ethnic, racial, class, gender, sexual orientation, language and other human differences.
- Support the University’s strategic goals by improving and/or modernizing current practices resulting in a measurable gain in efficiency, effectiveness or service.
- Participate on committees, mentor others, serve as a role model and/or use originality and creativity to enthusiastically and collaboratively develop strategies.
- Make a significant contribution to the wellness and well-being of Pace faculty and staff.
- Complete a special accomplishment within your division/unit.
President’s Award for Outstanding Contribution (Individual)
Joseph Cristiano, Jr., Lead Mechanic, General Transportation, Pleasantville
Gina Levitan, Librarian, 1st Year Outreach Services, Birnbaum Library, New York City
John Meletiadis, Assistant Dean, Center for International Business Development,Lubin School of Business, New York City
Rachel Simon, Interim Director, Multicultural Affairs & Diversity Programs, Pleasantville
Kate Torres, Associate Director, Student Accessibility Services, New York City
Alfred Ward, Associate Dean, Dyson College of Arts and Sciences, Pleasantville
Paul Ziek, Chair, Department of Media, Communications and Visual Arts, Pleasantville
President’s Award for Outstanding Contribution (Team)
Student Development and Campus Activities, New York City
Todd Smith-Bergollo, Assistant Dean, Director
Michael Cordova, Associate Director
Jimmy Woods-Corwin, Budget Manager
Jemima Fortune, Associate Director
Shaquana Gadsden, Assistant Director, Leadership Programs
Severino Randazzo, Assistant Director, Orientation/Campus Activities
Office of Law Admissions, Elisabeth Haub School of Law, White Plains
Cathy Alexander, Assistant Dean
Evelyn Ashworth, Senior Law Admissions Counselor
Cecilia Caldeira, Director, International Affairs & Graduate Programs
Anthony Desiato, Director, JD Admissions (Law)
Miguel E. Sanchez Robles, Assistant Director
Deborah Zipf, Staff Assistant
Chelsea Aiossa, Student Assistant
YES I Make It Happen
The YES program recognizes staff members and student workers for achievements in their everyday roles. This year we will be announcing two individual staff members and two student workers who have been selected by the 2019 Special Awards Selection Committee.
Lily Ramkishun, Administrative Assistant, Associate Dean, Undergraduate Academic Advisement & Program, Lubin School of Business, New York City
Brenda Smith, Assistant Director, Student Accounts, Office of Student Assistance, Pleasantville
Kyle Hanson, Student Assistant, Information Technology Services, Pleasantville
Netzy Martinez, Student Assistant, Birnbaum Library, New York City