2019 Employee Recognition Special Award Description
President’s Award for Outstanding Contribution
Individual and/or Team - FT & PT Faculty/Staff
- Develop an initiative, program and/or service that leads to increased enrollment, student success, retention and/or persistence to graduation.
- Demonstrate an extraordinary initiative in strengthening the student academic experience.
- Model high standards of ethics in advising, mentoring and interacting with students.
- Consistently promote a campus environment that is inclusive, welcoming, supportive and nurturing of cultural, ethnic, racial, class, gender, sexual orientation, language and other human differences.
- Support the University’s strategic goals by improving and/or modernizing current practices resulting in a measurable gain in efficiency, effectiveness or service.
- Participate on committees, mentor others, serve as a role model and/or use originality and creativity to enthusiastically and collaboratively develop strategies.
- Make a significant contribution to the wellness and well-being of Pace faculty and staff.
- Complete a special accomplishment within your division/unit.
To nominate an individual or team, simply complete the nomination form and submit it by Tuesday, October 1, 2019. When you submit a nomination form, you’ll be entered into a monthly drawing for movie tickets.