main navigation
my pace
Human Resources

Workers' Compensation

Information concerning Workers' Compensation is available on the Human Resources web page.

Manager's Responsibilities

  • The University's Worker's Compensation carrier is the State Insurance Fund.
  • All accidents must be reported to the appropriate campus Security Department, which begins the Workers' Compensation process.
  • Please contact the University Benefits office for further information regarding Workers' Compensation.