Employee Development Day
We are pleased to announce that in 2019, Talent Development will be holding two Pace Employee Development Days, (formerly called Staff Development Day) one on the NYC campus and one on the PLV campus. The NYC Employee Development Day was held on Friday, October 4th. The PLV Employee Development Day will be held on Friday, November 15th. All Pace University staff and faculty are invited to participate! We ask that you register ONLY for the campus on which you are located. (Exceptions will be made on a case by case basis.)
PLV Employee Development Day Information:
Where: Various rooms throughout PLV Campus, primarily Miller, Lienhard and Wilson. Lunch will be held in the Gottesman Room.
When: Friday, November 15, 2019 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM 10:00 AM Workshops Begin; 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch Provided
- Krav Maga Self Defense
- Tai Chi
- Mindfulness Tools to Reduce Stress
- The Pace Library: your partner in research and information access
- Key Skills for Successful Mentoring
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Trans 101, Understanding and Serving Trans and Gender Non-Conforming Folks on Campus
- ABC’s of Contracts
- Healthy Eating and Cooking Nutrition Class
- Cultivate and Maintain Healthy Habits for Stress Management
- Courageous Conversations on Race, Identity & Diversity
- Smart Storytelling through Social Media
- Active Shooter.. AND many more!!
View and/or Register for ALL the PLV programs YOU MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY FOR EACH WORKSHOP YOU WISH TO ATTEND. Registration Deadline: Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 5pm.
Please Note: ALL REGISTRATION CONFIRMATIONS will be sent via email. That means participants will go directly to their first workshop and then join us for lunch and a little treat at noon!
If you have questions please contact to Julie Werkheiser, Training Manager in Talent Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.