Other Leadership Development Opportunities
In addition to our in-house development programs, we have sourced a number of external leadership development opportunities, and can partner with you to identify the opportunity best suited to your professional growth needs. Please contact Talent Development to discuss in more detail.
Executive coaching is defined as a helping relationship formed between an individual who has leadership authority and responsibility in an organization and a consultant who uses a wide variety of behavioral techniques and methods to assist in achieving specific goals around professional performance, personal satisfaction and organizational performance. We have a number of external Executive Coaches who are familiar with Pace, its culture, vision and mission.
There are many Executive Development programs. Here are a sample, and we can research others of particular interest to you.
- Women Unlimited. ‘The Few’ is a 12-session program for high level female executives from diverse backgrounds focused on advanced strategies of executive leadership development.
- Women Unlimited. The ‘Lead’ Program is a year-long program for high potential females with at least 7 years managerial experience (Director and AVP level).
- Harvard’s MLE (Management and Leadership in Education) program. A two week residential program designed for experienced administrators who are responsible for thinking strategically about their institution’s change agendas.
- CCL’s ‘Leadership at the Peak’. A five day program for senior executives focused on key leadership competencies.
- The Aspen Institute. The Aspen Executive Seminar is their flagship program. A five day, residential program with participants from diverse sectors based on values-driven leadership.
All costs for external leadership growth opportunities are borne by the School or Division.