Staff Development Day
Open to all Pace University Staff and Faculty! **Shuttle Bus will be available to NYC Staff/Faculty! Register for programs by Monday, October 8, 2018.
Where: Pleasantville Campus, Kessel Student Center, 861 Bedford Road, Pleasantville, NY
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
9:00 Registration & Welcome
9:30 Program Begins
12:30 Lunch Provided
5:00 Program Concludes
Programs offered in conjunction with Human Resources, ITS, Finance & Planning, University Relations, Continuing & Professional Education, Multicultural Affairs & Diversity Programs, College of Health Professions, Academic Federal Credit Union, TIAA, IvyRehab and WB Mason just to name a few.
Program titles include:
- Taking Advantage of Google Voice
- Financial Policies & Procedures
- Challenging Conversations: Political Discourse in our Contentious Political Moment
- ABC’s of Contracts
- Best Practices for serving Transgender, Genderqueer, and Non Binary Stakeholders
- Courageous Conversations on Race, Identity & Diversity
- Smart Storytelling Through Social Media
- Theatrical Thinking: A Practical Guide for Bringing Innovation into your Department
- Tips & How To’s When Using Social Media
- Active Shooter
- Emergency Preparedness Training
- Adobe Sign
- Safety Resources & Crisis Communications
- Enhancing the Quality of Your Life through Self Hypnosis
- Mindfulness Tools to Reduce Stress
- HIIT Pilates and Combo Bands
AND MANY MORE….
Register and view ALL the programs being offered for the day. **PLEASE use the scroll bar on the right side of the screen to scroll down and view all the programs and times being offered. YOU MUST REGISTER SEPARATELY FOR EACH PROGRAM YOU WISH TO ATTEND.
QUESTIONS? MY PLEASURE TO HELP! Contact Julie Werkheiser, Talent Development Training Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or DIAL X22637