Pace University values the physical and emotional health and well-being of our faculty and staff and strives to promote a healthy work environment. We know that being healthy and taking care of yourself in the best way possible makes your work life more productive and satisfying.
Our wellness programs are designed to encourage all faculty, staff and students to live healthier lifestyles and create a culture of health throughout the campus.
Many of our wellness programs either have no cost or actually reward you in cash for participating!
- The Wellness Walking Club - Weather permitting, Human Resources will lead 30-45 minute walks on the Valhalla and New York campuses each week. Please join us when you can. Wear your sneakers and bring your water, and your colleagues! On occasion there are giveaways, and other fun treats. Look for weekly emails with specific information for that particular week. Please note: During the months of July and August, the walks will meet intermittently, and will be announced via email the day before the walk
Pleasantville: Click here for more information about Pleasantville's year-round indoor walking program inside the Goldstein Health and Fitness Center.
If you have any questions, please write to email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flu Shots - several convenient options available to Cigna participants
- Preventive Care Incentive Program - get up to $240 for annual physical and other wellness exams
- Healthy Pregnancies, Healthy Babies! - Get up to $150 for joining; 24/7 support and education
- Goldstein Health & Fitness Center and NY Gym Offerings - NEW! Yoga and Zoanee classes, PLV Walking Program (indoors) and more!
- Weight Watchers at Work Program
- Wellness Wednesdays - Healthy food options which can earn you a free meal
- Monthly Health & Wellness Topics - Every month a focused health and wellness topic will be posted
- Smoking Cessation - Please join the Great American Smokeout
- Support Services at Pace
So, Pace yourself to Wellness!