Our employees have the opportunity to:
Be Entertained, Engaged, and Enlightened!
Whether you’re interested in an evening of Shakespeare, opera, ballet, or mariachi, or want to see A-list celebrities live on Inside the Actors Studio with James Lipton, Pace is the place for cultural events. Many of our events are free and open to Pace staff and faculty.
Be Continuous Learners!
- Tuition remission — Take advantage of our exceptional academics! Employees (and their spouses/domestic partners and children) are eligible for 100% tuition remission to on-campus and off-campus tuition benefits.
- Talent Development — Human Resources supports the University’s vision through the training, development, and education of our staff. Employees are encouraged to participate in a variety of training programs that can include management, technology, leadership, and more, and range from a few hours to several days.
- Pace Center for Business and Technology — Increase your skills and job efficiency with a range of training initiatives including computer-based training on Banner, finance training, IT training, and a variety of course offerings in accounting, web development, Microsoft Office, Adobe, mobile applications, and more.
- Continuing and Professional Education — From bookkeeping to business writing and beyond, Continuing and Professional Education provides a wide variety of noncredit courses, certificates, personal interest, and professional training opportunities that will help you succeed at Pace and beyond.
- Process Change — Through workshops, cross-university collaboration, change management, and analysis, Pace is committed to identifying and improving processes from across the University and working together to improve effectiveness and efficiency in work processes, productivity, quality, and more.
Be Recognized for Their Work!
At Pace, we value each and every staff member and recognize that our success is the result of your hard work. Whether reaching a milestone in Years of Service, being nominated for a Special Award including a STAR Award, or receiving recognition for simple achievements in your everyday role through the YES (Your Excellence Shows) Program, the Employee Recognition program provides an opportunity to formally recognize your many accomplishments.
Be a Change in Their Community!
Did you know that Pace University is regularly one of the largest university teams to participate in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure and is home to Pace Makes a Difference Day, where students, faculty, and staff go into the community to make a difference? Pace University’s strong commitment to serving the community is reflected in a guideline that allows-full time employees to take time off to participate in community service. At Pace, you’ll work toward greatness in the office and the community.