Choate House on the Pace Pleasantville campus

Forms For Managers


Faculty/Staff/Student Employee Separation
To complete separations for Staff, Faculty, or Students, please use the new Separation Online Form. Should separation system access be needed, contact Lisa Ellrodt, Senior HR Programmer/Analyst, at, or (914) 923-2375.

Flexible Work Arrangement Agreement (PDF)
Complete when employee is requesting a Flexible Work Schedule

Temporary Services Request Form (PDF)
Complete when temporary services are needed.

Back To Top

Compensation Forms

Back To Top

Payroll Forms

Payroll Action Request Form (PDF)
The purpose of this form is to request an off-cycle payroll payment (manual check) for a Pace University employee. Please reference the Off Cycle Payroll Payment Policy before making request.

This form is fully functional when using Internet Explorer. To fill out form using FireFox, please open link above, then download the document to your computer. Please follow these Payroll Action Request Form instructions (PDF) on how to fill out the form. Once the criteria is met and the form is completely filled out, email it to for final approval and processing.

Back To Top