main navigation
my pace
International Students & Scholars

Forms and Handouts

Request Forms 

For the following request forms, please log in ISS Connect. Click "Begin" in the box next to the request you would like to submit, and complete all requirements for that request. If you already started a request and wish to make changes to an existing record, please go to your "User Menu" to access that record. 

Immigration Requests

  • Letter Requests
  • Travel Signature Request
  • New I-20 Request 
  • Reduced Course Load
  • Program Extension
  • Leave of Absence
  • Resumption of Studies
  • New I-20 for Second Degree (same level)
  • Add Dependent
  • SEVIS Transfer Out

Employment Requests

  • OPT
  • STEM OPT Extension
  • Reporting Change of Employer on STEM OPT
  • Reporting STEM OPT Participation
  • Academic Training for J-1 Students

F-1 & J-1 Student Forms and Helpful Handouts

Employment Authorization Guidelines for F-1 Students

Curricular Practical Training (CPT)

Optional Practical Training (OPT)

Internship Forms and Guidelines for J-1 Students

Post-Completion Academic Training (AT)

Tax Assistance

Legal Resources