Curricular Practical Training (CPT) Workshops
Once your off-campus employment eligibility is saved on your student record, you will have access to the CPT Eligibility Checklist through ISS Connect. The checklist includes the mandatory ISS-Coop online CPT workshop, CPT acknowledgement form, and CPT Guidance. Visit our CPT page for more information.
Online Optional Practical Training (OPT) Workshop
To apply for OPT, you will log in ISS Connect to create an OPT Request and complete ALL the requirements on the OPT page. Requirements include the mandatory online OPT Workshop and the OPT Workshop Quiz. Visit our OPT page for more information.
Post-Workshop Question & Answer Sessions
You must complete all modules of the online OPT Workshop in order to attend an optional Q&A Session.
- Tuesday, March 3 from 3:25 to 4:25pm at 1 Pace Plaza - W511
- Thursday, April 2 from 3:25 to 4:25pm at 1 Pace Plaza - E315
- Monday, April 27 from 12:10 to 1:10pm at 1 Pace Plaza - W513
Westchester - CPT/OPT Lunch and Learn Workshops
Dates To Be Announced
Life After OPT Workshop
This workshop is offered during the Spring Semester.
- Tuesday, April 21 from 3:25 to 4:25pm at 1 Pace Plaza - Lecture Hall North
- Thursday, February 6 from 3:25 to 4:25pm at 1 Pace Plaza, Bianco Room
SPRINTAX is a tax filing service designed for international students and scholars. A SPRINTAX representative will explain how to file your annual tax return through this system.