main navigation
my pace
International Students & Scholars

Welcome to Pace!

Congratulations on your acceptance to Pace!  The following information will help you prepare for your trip to the U.S., inform you on what must done prior to arrival, as well as instruct you on how to obtain an F-1 or J-1 student visa. 

Student visa overview

Newly admitted students who are not U.S. citizens or residents admitted for an academic degree must obtain an F-1 student visa through a U.S. consulate abroad.

Exchange students visiting Pace for a semester or year must obtain a J-1 student visa through a U.S. consulate abroad.

Visa Stamp

F-1 and J-1 visas are computer-generated entry permits issued by a U.S. embassy or consulate abroad for entry into the U.S. for the purpose of study. For more information about the visa application process, please visit the U.S. Department of State and Study in the States