ITS offers a self-service system for students, faculty, and staff to generate guest accounts. Students, faculty, and staff sponsors can request accounts for people who are visiting Pace University for a limited time. A Pace guest account is to be used when an un-affiliated party (i.e.; non-student, faculty or staff) desires to access any of Pace's Information Technology services.
Students, Faculty, and Staff
How to Get this Service
Wireless-only guest access: If all you need is wireless-only guest access, please review our How do I create a wireless-only guest account? Students, faculty, and staff can request wireless-only guest accounts for visitors.
Note: This is a self-service system and ITS does not create accounts on behalf of the sponsor (staff, faculty, or student).
Contractor/Temp account for guests (Pace Staff/Faculty Sponsors Only): For more advanced access, sponsors must go to the IT Resource Access Request site at https://aspnetweb.pace.edu/MIISWorkflow/ and follow the login instructions using their MyPace Portal Username and Password. Once logged in, a sponsor can either request a new account, or make changes to accounts that have already been requested by them.
Note: This is a self-service system and ITS does not create accounts on behalf of the sponsor (staff or faculty). Only faculty and staff can request advanced access guest accounts for visitors. When accessing the miisweb link from off-campus, sponsors must be logged in to Virtual Private Network (VPN). VPN can be downloaded from vpn.pace.edu (download page is only available from off-campus).
Contact the ITS Help Desk
Advanced Access for Guests includes:
- Computer Login - Log in to a campus computer on the Pace domain
- Virtual Private Networking (VPN) - Connect to the Pace network remotely (required to access network resources when off campus)
- MyPace Portal - Access to the MyPace Portal (required for Banner INB/Oracle access)
- Banner INB/Oracle - Internet Native Banner and Oracle access (Portal access is required for this, and will be given automatically)
Note: Banner INB/Oracle access is handled separately and will not be processed immediately.
- Internal Network - Access to internal resources, such as Kronos and SharePoint, through a wired or wireless network connection
- Internet - Access to the Internet through a wired or wireless network connection
- Telephone - To have a telephone extension created or changed for the person's use (Intended use: Voice, Fax, and/or Modem)
- Web Storage - Access to the web storage system in order to store/access files on WFS
- Blackboard Learn - Access to the Blackboard Learn system
- E-mail - To have a Pace Exchange mailbox created