main navigation
my pace
Cell Phone Request

Departments can request a new cellular phone that will be charged to their departmental Index number for Pace business use.


Faculty and staff that have been approved through their school or department.

How to Get this Service

For any inquiries, support requests, or to report an issue related to this service, please contact the ITS Help Desk. Support requests can also be submitted online at (MyPace Portal username and password required). Please use the Information Technology > Mobile Devices Request request type (Note: Clicking this link will pre-populate the form after you log in).


You can send an email to  Maureen Doddy at

UTelephone: (914) 773-3333
UToll Free: 1 (855) 722-3487