main navigation
my pace
Resident Hall Services

University-owned residence halls are equipped with Cable-TV, Voice network and Data network connectivity for residents.


Residential Student

How to Get this Service

Cable-TV service is provided to all Pace-owned residence halls by an agreement with local cable service providers.

Voice Network
There are phones installed in hallways and common areas in the residence halls.   These phones are connected to the administrative phone network and allow residents to connect to faculty and administrative offices much more easily. Although the hall phones are designated as Emergency phones, each phone will have the ability to dial Campus Security as well as internal Pace extensions. Dialing instructions will be clearly posted next to each hall phone.


If you experience any access issues, please contact the Pace Help Desk. Request can be submitted via the Help Desk system in the following Request Type: Information Technology > Cable TV

Contact the ITS Help Desk

UTelephone: 914-773-3333
UToll Free: 1-855-722-3487
GLive Chat: Have a question?