OnTrack at Pace
OnTrack is a critical tool in focusing our University-wide retention efforts and supports our students in their progress toward degree completion.
What is OnTrack?
OnTrack is a collaborative, online tool that connects Pace students with faculty, advisors and student support services with the goal of supporting their individual success and maintaining progress toward earning a degree from Pace. It enables us to communicate important information to students and work from current feedback to connect them with Pace resources and assist students in taking positive actions. OnTrack helps to engage our students in their own progress by keeping them informed and encouraging their action in a timely fashion to avoid becoming overwhelmed.
Requests for completion of Academic Progress Reports (APRs) will be sent to faculty teaching first year students and student athletes, at designated points in the semester which are aligned with key dates and academic deadlines, asking for faculty feedback exclusively for our first year students and student athletes:
- APR #1: available February 4 through February 7 for attendance concerns ONLY
- APR #2: available February 28 through March 7
- APR #3: available March 27 through April 3
Faculty retain the ability to share feedback through OnTrack, if they wish, at any time during the semester, and outside of formal APR requests, for any student enrolled in their courses who appears to be struggling.
Current FEATURES of Ontrack
- Role and relationship-based access
- Centralized, secure student folders
- Ability to share concerns (“Flag”) or praise (“Kudos”) for any student, at any time during the semester
- Academic Progress Reports (APRs) for first year students that are aligned with key dates and semester deadlines
- Email and opt-in text notifications to students when a Flag or Kudos is shared for them
- Optional attendance tracking tool for faculty
- Optional online calendar and appointment scheduling feature
For Faculty and Staff Support – Any questions or concerns can be directed to OnTrack@pace.edu
For Student Support – Any questions or concerns can be directed to the Pace Helpdesk at (914) 773-3333 or email@example.com.
Currently enrolled students, faculty teaching a course this semester, and advisors with at least one assigned advisee automatically have access to OnTrack.