Staff, Faculty, Clubs and Organizations
HOW TO GET THIS SERVICE
The request must be placed via the HelpDesk Ticketing System. Please follow the steps below.
- Type help.pace.edu onto your internet browser or click here.
- Login using your pace credentials
- Click “Request” on the top tab options
- Select “Information Technology” in the Request Type drop down menu
- Select “Educational Media” as a sub-category
- Select “Videoconference Order Form”
- You can now fill in the reminder of the request with course information
- Click “Save” in the bottom right side of the form to submit your tickets!
You can obtain information about scheduling an Video Conference event by contacting:
New York City - Fallon Saratovsky: (212) email@example.com
Westchester - Tom Varghese: (914) firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that, Educational Media accepts meeting requests only after the Academic Class Videoconference Schedule is in place for any future semester. Please contact your Educational Media office for more information.
Contact the ITS Help Desk
Click here for a full list of all VC rooms.