main navigation
my pace
Internet, Network & Wireless Services



Learn More

Resident Rooms

Student dorm rooms have network jacks which will connect them to the Pace Network.  Students need an ethernet cord in order to connect.  For questions about ethernet cords, contact us via or dial ext. ITS (33333). Students may also use the computers in the Computer Resource Centers or the Library.

Offices, Classrooms, and Public Areas

Most faculty and staff have network jacks installed in their offices, classrooms, and many of the public areas.  To determine if an ethernet connection is active, contact your department Information Management Officer. If the jack is not active, have your IMO contact the Customer Support Center at ext. ITS (33333) or via