How can Faculty use OnTrack to support their students?
OnTrack provides an accessible, real-time means for faculty to identify students at risk, encouraging communication and dialogue with students and promoting their action toward improvement. While OnTrack is not a substitute for direct discussions with students, it provides an additional layer of communication with students and shares up-to-date information with student support services working in conjunction with faculty to support the success of our individual students at Pace.
- Academic Progress Reports (APR) in undergrad courses, currently 3 times a semester
- Offer real-time feedback at any time for individual students
- Attendance Tracking Option (includes reporting function for Instructor)
- Online appointment scheduling option
- Campus-wide coordination of student support
- Confirm Student’s assigned advisor and applicable contact information
Faculty access to OnTrack, tips and best practices:
- Access OnTrack anytime, anywhere at ontrack.pace.edu
- Setup your profile, overview, biography, and preferences
- Set your default login pageview
- Confirm your email notification preferences
- Review the Quick Guides