Get started with OnTrack
A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Your information is protected under FERPA guidelines
- Faculty CANNOT see items raised by other faculty members
- Only you, your advisor, and office(s) associated can see a raised flag
- You receive feedback directly from faculty, either as praise or concerns about you
- Messages provide you with valuable information about resources available to help you succeed
- Notifications are sent to your Pace email account or you can opt-in to receive text message notifications
IT IS EASY TO GET STARTED
Every student automatically has access to OnTrack and should begin by setting up their "Student Profile." Your Profile lets faculty, advisors, and others know who you are and how to contact you. You can also set up your notification preferences.
SETTING UP YOUR PROFILE
- Click your name in the top right corner of your Home page to open your profile.
- From here, you can customize your profile by setting appointment reminders and add a secondary email address for receiving OnTrack emails.
- Once you have made your desired changes to your profile, click the Submit button to save your updates.
The right-hand column of your dashboard highlights items that require your attention and may include alerts related to your class work, recommended referrals to campus support offices, and Kudos from your faculty.
My Success Network
Click the My Success Network icon on your Home page to display your personalized network. This channel lists the people and resources that are available to assist you. You can browse a broader list of available services in the Service Catalog. For each person or service listed, you will find contact information, supporting websites, and, if online scheduling is enabled, a link to make an appointment. If a service includes a waiting room for walk-in appointments, you can click the “Waiting Room” link to find out how many students are currently in line.
Raise Your Hand
- Click the “Raise Your Hand” icon.
- Select either “I need an advisor's help” or “I need help in a course.”
- In the details section, please provide as much information as possible.
- Click the "Submit" button when you are finished.
Click the "Courses" icon on your homepage to display information about courses you are enrolled in as well as contacts and available support related to each.
Be sure to select the "My Success Network" channel option. The channel is personalized to you to show the people and services specific to the courses you are taking, and gives you the ability to request help related to a course.
Certain counselors and advisors may be listed in your personal "My Success Network" channel, but other individuals and services can be found in the broader "Services Catalog," which can be accessed from the top navigation bar. On this page, you can search for a service or scroll through the list of available services. For each service, you can view contact information, visit service websites, and schedule online appointments (if available).