UPCOMING EVENTS SCHEDULE
Faculty and staff are invited to attend the training sessions below. Conducted through Zoom, participants can join from a computer or mobile device. Please check the schedule regularly for updates and changes.
Zoom - Please make sure you have watched the Getting Started with Zoom #1 and Getting Started with Zoom #2 before attending the Zoom Advanced Training and Zoom Reports Session. The videos can be found on Blackboard in our Zoom into Summer faculty community page (please note Blackboard will be replaced with Classes effective January 1, 2021). To access the Blackboard community - go to Blackboard and select the Organizations tab. There you will find the Zoom into Summer community. The video playlist is located in the Training Video tab.
Classes - We recommend reviewing the Introduction to Classes: Navigating the Interface recording before attending any Beginner Classes training session so that you are familiar with the layout of the interface.
Click the Links for Required Registration
REVIEW CLASSES TRAININGS
- Introduction to Classes: Navigating the Interface
- Beginner 1: How to Access your Classes Account, Training and Support
- Beginner 2: Adding Content in Classes
- Beginner 3:Exporting Content from Blackboard into Classes
- Beginner 3: Copy Classes Course into another Classes Course
- Beginner 4: Communication with Students in Classes
- Beginner 5: Gradebook: Using the Setup Wizard in Classes
- Intermediate: 3rd Party Tool Locations in Classes
- Intermediate: Assignments (Creating Assignments and Providing Feedback)
- Intermediate: Introduction to Quizzes (All Quiz Questions Types Walk Through)
- Intermediate: Discussions
- Advanced: Groups
- Advanced: Gradebook
- Advanced: Understanding Your Course Home Page
- Advanced: Editing Homepages
- Advanced: Quizzes
- Classes Gradebook Setup Flowchart
- Zoom & Panopto on Classes
REVIEW GENERAL ITS TRAININGS
- Attendance: Recording Attendance as Physical vs Virtual
- Using VoiceThread in Classes (Brightspace)
- Video Captioning
- Zoom: Getting Started with Zoom at Pace
- Zoom Meetings vs. Zoom Webinars
- Zoom Security Tips & Tricks
For questions or comments, please reach out to Academic Technology at email@example.com.