The Student Technology Fee campus committee will review key initiatives and campus proposals and determine which initiatives are funded. The committee will also ensure that all requests are in compliance with the Proposal Eligibility Requirements.
Allocating the Technology Fee
A percentage of the technology fee will be automatically allocated towards covering the annual costs of key initiatives. The remaining funds are discretionary and the Technology Fee Committee will review annual proposals submitted by the Pace community and will recommend proposals to be funded.
Oversight Committee for the Student Technology Fee
Chair of the Committee: Chief Information Officer (CIO), as of January 2015, as representative of the Provost (non-voting).
School/Colleges Membership (5 voting members) Instructional Technology representatives from each school. (Law School not included)
- Student Membership (6 voting members)- to be renewed each academic year.
- 2 Undergraduate students from the New York City Campus
- 2 Undergraduate students from the Pleasantville Campus
- 2 Graduate students (one each from the New York and Westchester campus)
The following committee members will be non-voting and serve as a technical and informational resource:
- Representative of the ITS Budget
- Representative from User Services (ITS)
- Representative from Library
- Academic Technology Executive Director (ITS)
Below you will find the Student Technology Fee Committee minutes.
For questions or comments, please contact the Student Technology Fee Committee email address: firstname.lastname@example.org