1. Log in to blackboard.pace.edu.
2. Click “My Media” from “My Resource Page”.
3. Click on "Add New" and select "Kaltura Capture" from the drop down menu.
4. Click "I agree" and download and install Kaltura Capture if you are a first time user.
5. Click "Open Kaltura Desktop Recorder”.
6. The recording screen will appear in the middle of the screen, click the options you need.
7. Click the red record button, then click the gray stop button and select "Yes, stop it" when finished.
8. Add a title, description, and tag for your recording, then click "Save and Upload".
9. To use BlueJeans or Panopto, contact email@example.com.