During the COVID-19 pandemic, all Student Accessibility Services and Counseling Center services are available remotely between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays. All phone messages received during business hours will be responded to within the day. Please visit our Contact Us page for more information on how to reach us.
We will remain on-call after hours and on weekends. Please contact Security at (212) 346-1800 in New York City, (914) 422-4300 in White Plains and (914) 773-3400 in Pleasantville to reach the counselor-on-call.
In case of an emergency, you can also:
- Call 9-1-1 or go to your nearest emergency room.
- On weekdays between 9:00 a.m and 5:00 p.m., call the Counseling Center on your campus at (212) 346-1526 in NYC and (914) 773-3710 in Westchester.
- After hours and on weekends, call Pace Security at (212) 346-1800 in New York City, (914) 422-4300 in White Plains and (914) 773-3400 in Pleasantville to reach the counselor-on-call.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1 (800) 273-8255.
- Text HOME to 741741 to reach the Crisis Text Line.
- Call Victims Assistance 24 hour hotline at (914) 345-9111 and Safe Horizons Rape and Sexual Assault 24 Hour Hotline at (212) 227-3000.