If you think you might hurt yourself or take your life or someone else's, GET HELP NOW.
If you are in an emergency state where you might harm yourself or others:
- Go to your nearest emergency room
- Call 911
- Call Campus Security
- Call the Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Phone: 1 (800) 273-TALK
- Text HOME to the Crisis Text Line at 741741 to connect with a Crisis Counselor
- Call someone to be with you until help arrives.
- If you are having trouble but it is not an immediate emergency, call the Counseling Center on your campus (914) 773-3710 or (212) 346-1526 and make an appointment.
- Everyone, including you, can be helped to feel better and live a good life. You deserve that opportunity. Make the call for help now. Before long, you will be glad you did.