The Learning Commons (LC) uses an array of programs and a holistic approach to assist students with academic skills and content knowledge. We are dedicated to developing independent learners by creating purposeful interactions with trained, well-qualified peer and professional staff.
Services and Programs
- Content Support Services
- Content Tutoring
- Exam Review Sessions
- Content Preparation/Support Workshops
- Academic Skills Services
- Small Group Peer Mentoring
- Academic Skills Workshops
- Individual Academic Development
- Writing Support Services
- Writing Tutoring
- Writing Preparation/Support Workshops
Summer 2021 Supports
In order to achieve our mission during this period of national emergency the Learning Commons will be offering all supports via appointment. All supports are online via zoom. To learn about available supports view our Summer 202 service presentation. To learn how to make an appointment read how to use TutorTrac (PDF) and instructions for making and attending an appointment (PDF).
Summer Online Tutoring Hours
- Tuesday: 12:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m.–6:00 p.m.
Other Support Centers New York City
- Accounting Lab - (212) 346-1329
Other Support Centers Pleasantville
- Accounting Lab - Goldstein Academic room 207- 208 - (914) 773-3794
General Contact Information
New York City Phone: (212) 346-1329
New York City Email: LC_NYC@pace.edu
Pleasantville Phone: (914) 773-3721
Pleasantville Email: LC_PLV@pace.edu