The LC is pleased to support the academics of all students and bridge the knowledge gap. To achieve our mission of supporting and developing the growth of independent learners we offer content tutoring for many undergraduate disciplines. Content tutoring is designed to support the development of students outside of the classroom by reinforcing key concepts and creating positive study habits. Below you will find some key aspects of our content tutoring program, if you have any additional questions or comments please email Daniel Buffone.
- Content tutoring is mainly supported by our highest achieving undergraduate students at Pace.
- If any student tutor is listed for a class (Tutor by subject) you do not feel they can support please email Daniel Buffone.
- Content tutoring is available to students as both a drop-in and appointment based service.
- Access reports of content tutoring.
- To hire the best content tutors we strongly rely on each of you. If you know someone who might make a good tutor, please fill out the Tutor Referral form.
- View all classes we currently support.
- Request an Exam Review Session (Suspended for the 2020 - 2021 academic year)
- Request Exam Corrections