- Queer Studies Minor and Course Offerings.
- Pace Library Research Website related to LGBTQ Topics.
- Research Assistant Opportunities at the LGBTQA Center.
- LGBTQA & Social Justice Center Lending Library & DVD Collection.
- Pace Queer Magazine. Interested in writing? Email the LGBTQA Center.
- Terminology 101
- Tutoring Center
Social and Community Building
- LGBTQA Center Lounge. Stop by for free coffee, tea, Wi-fi, printing, & smiles. 41 Park Row, 9th floor, Room 901.
- NYC LGBTQA Discussion Series.
- Student Groups: Stonewall Coalition, the Lavender Ladies, the Gay Straight Alliance, Lambda Law.
- Social Media: LGBTQA Center Facebook, Stonewall Facebook, Lavender Ladies Facebook
- Campus LGBTQA Programs and Events
- Literary & Pace News Resources: Pace Queer Magazine & the LGBTQA Center Newsletters.
- LGBTQA Guide to PACE!!! (PDF)
- Want to be an ALLY, don't know how?
Volunteer, Internships and Graduate Assistant Opportunities
- The LGBTQA & Social Justice Center offers internship, volunteer, work study and graduate assistant opportunities. To inquire, email the LGBTQA Center.
Pace Non-Discrimination Policy
- Pace's non-discrimination policy includes Gender Identity & Expression & Sexual Orientation.
- To Report Discrimination contact the Affirmative Action Office.
- For more information about the policy or to discuss a situation email the LGBTQA Center.
Training and Workshops
- Safe Zone Training, Transgender 101 & Social Justice and Diversity Trainings and Consultation Services relating to a multitude of LGBTQA issues are available through the LGBTQA Center.
Transition related care, health & wellness at Pace University
- The Pace Student Health and Sickness Policy Covers sexual reassignment surgery & hormone treatments.
- Individual, Group Counseling and referall services are available at the Counseling Center.
- Trans* Health and Wellness Organizations in NYC.
- T*-Time (PDF) Join J-Mase III, the rowdiest trans queer poet around, for a discussion series for trans* and gender nonconforming folks. Trans* encompasses the many diverse identities that exist under and outside of the transgender umbrella. This includes but is not limited to transgender, genderqueer, agender, genderless, genderf*ck, third gender, two spirit, bigender, non gendered and those who are questioning their gender identity.
- Discussion groups, programs, social events and advocacy opportunities are put on through the LGBTQA & Social Justice Center and allied organizations.
- Queer Safe(r) Sex Resources
To inquire about the ability to use a first name that is different from your legal name on certain campus systems and documents email the Office of Student Assistance.
Gender Neutral and Accessible Restroom Listings
At Pace individuals are able to use a restroom or public facility that corresponds with their gender identity or legal sex. If individuals encounter discrimination while accessing Pace's Public Facilities they may make a formal complaint at the Affirmative Action Office.
Resident Life at Pace
- Gender Neutral Housing is available on the NYC Campus.
NYC Community Resources
There are many viable community organizations and services available to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Queer, Questioning and Ally individuals. Check out our exhaustive listings of community resources!
Dear Me is a documentary that tells the inspiring true stories of people who are speaking up about their experiences with bullying, being a bystander and finding ways to break the silence. It focuses on creating a safe environment for others to be encouraged to take action.