APARTMENT BUILDING FOR UPPERCLASS STUDENTS
- Residents live on floors 4 through 15
- Maximum capacity of student residents: 200
- 24-hour Security
- Window treatment: black window blinds (provided)
- Wired and wireless internet access
- Bed style: Standard twin (loftable; in some rooms, beds are REQUIRED to be lofted due to available space or room configuration)
- Apartments on floors 7 through 15 have full kitchens (stove, oven, refrigerators, dishwasher, and sink).
- Apartments on floors 4, 5, and 6 do not have complete kitchens. These apartments have galley-style kitchens with sinks and small refrigerators. They also have a space for students to place a microwave, but stove, oven, refrigerators and dishwasher are not
- Cable service provided to all University-owned residence halls, through the University, by an agreement with local cable service providers.
Room Rates 2016 - 2017*
$8,400/Semester Standard - Quad
$7,645/Semester Standard - Quad Common
$9,380/Semester Premium - Double
$9,380/Semester Premium - Single
$7928/semester STANDARD – TRIPLE
*Rates are subject to change; these rates do not cover winter break housing. Please note, all students must have a meal plan.
**Two-bedroom “closed” quads